Terms and Conditions
- Fees are reviewed each business year.
- Travel charges – Mileage is calculated from CH2 1HB. There is no charge for the first 10 miles per session. Additional mileage will be charged at the standard Inland Revenue rate of 45 pence per mile.
- Payment for the initial appointment must be paid, in full, prior to the session. Initial Appointment £100 (appointment lasts up to 1 hour). Session includes information gathering, informal/formal assessment and observation. Summary report and recommendations are included (emailed within 7 days).
- Further assessment sessions will be charged at £80 per hour. Additional charges will be made for programmes for use at home/school, attendance at meetings, report writing etc.
- Payment for subsequent sessions is required in advance of the appointment (therapy blocks to be paid for in advance). £60 per 1 hour session. £50 per 45 minute session.
- Photos and/or video recording during the sessions are not permitted unless consent is obtained from Chester Speech Therapy.
- Cancelled appointments incur the full appointment fee.
- In the event of Chester Speech Therapy needing to cancel an appointment, no charge will be made and a new appointment will be organised.
- Personal information is stored with accordance of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Relevant information will be shared with other actively involved professionals but not passed on to other third parties. This will be through practicable means: email, telephone call, post; and all due diligence will be taken but complete safety of personal information cannot be guaranteed.
- If a specific method of liaison, or any communication between professionals, is not wanted, the therapist must be informed in writing.
- Safeguarding is of paramount importance. Should any safeguarding concern arise, appropriate action will be taken without hesitation.
- The therapist works in accordance with professional guidelines from the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists. As such, the therapist is requested to offer appropriate therapy, and cease treatment if it is unnecessary.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service provided by Chester Speech Therapy please contact us directly to discuss your concerns. If you wish to investigate a formal complaint about any Speech and Language Therapist you can contact ASLTIP (www.helpwithtalking.com) or HCPC (www.hcpc-uk.org) to discuss your concerns about any independent SLT. For complaints about SLT’s who are not members of ASLTIP you should contact HCPC directly.
“I have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions of service”.
Name and Signature of parent/guardian ____________________________________
Date ________________ Relationship child ________________________________
Any change in decision about this consent should be made in writing to Sarah Neilson at CHESTER SPEECH THERAPY at firstname.lastname@example.org